Wednesday, April 29, 2009

About nclrMUSiC

I created Nuclear Music because I could not find everything I wanted in just one music blog. While many blogs contain just album or live show reviews, personal posts with music links, music industry news, or industry analysis, Nuclear Music is devoted to supplying its readers with all of these things.

nclrMUSiC therefore is your go to all-around music blog. Here you will be informed of upcoming CD releases and the newest and hottest tracks from artists of all genres, as well as breaking news within the music industry.

nclrMUSiC is created and updated solely by Nick Rizzuto, from Philadelphia. I am a college student studying the music industry and my life revolves around music. I am constantly expanding my musical boundaries by listening to and studying new artists and styles of music, and also keep myself up to date on the industry with news aggregators on my iTouch and my Mac. Stick with me and you will never be lacking in new music or music news.

Thanks for reading.
- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment